Yesterday was a big day for “Vox” in a number of ways. I’m pretty sure that since its release yesterday was one of the best growth days in terms of spreading the word about this exciting new series.
Facebook Author Page: 2 new fans
The Blog Post: 10 shares through Facebook (that I know of). 1 Like. 1 comment. It was also the most read blog post for The Monstrum Chronicles Blog so far this year!
Twitter: 10 new followers
Amazon: 1 Kindle Sale, 3 new reviews. 1 Like. At one point, the book moved up 600,099 points in the Kindle Best Sellers List to 71,541. (It has since dropped back down into 107,927.) I still consider this a victory because there are over 750,000 books in the Kindle Store!
All in all, it’s been a great start for “Vox”‘s come back. However, it’s not over yet…
You’ve proven yourselves to be devoted fans and amazing friends. There are no words to express how thankful I am for your support in this difficult time.
I still need your help though.
It’s the week before Christmas and things are hectic. I, myself, am still rushing around trying to get things done. I understand if you don’t have time to write a review. But there are still other things you could do!
- Please “Like” the facebook page here if you haven’t already done so. Encourage others who are fans of vampire fiction to join the fanbase, too!
- Please “Like” the Amazon Kindle page here. The “Like” button is near the top of the page under the book title.
- Please “Like” my Goodreads Author page here. The “Like” button is under the profile picture to the left. If you have a Goodreads account, please “friend” me, too!
- Please “Follow” the twitter account here.
- If you have a wordpress account, please “Follow” the Monstrum Chronicles blog. Also feel free to comment on and like posts you see!
- If you have a youtube account, please subscribe to constantwriter17’s channel here. Please “Like” a trailer of your choice as well!
For those of you whom would like to write reviews for the book, please post them on the Kindle version here or on the paperback version here. It doesn’t need to be in-depth and long (though I wouldn’t mind if they were). Sometimes the shortest reviews are the best ones!
Again, I thank you all for the great start that we had yesterday. I hope that you can continue to help me achieve this Christmas miracle that I need to revitalize “Vox”.
Thank you everyone!